Australia - Operations Supervisor
Neuron is the fastest growing micromobility technology-led platform in APAC. Founded in 2016, the company made a bold bet to develop its own proprietary technology focused on – rider safety, city planning and operational efficiency. We are passionate to bring the communities and neighbourhood closer by building a sustainable ecosystem.
Headquartered in Singapore, Neuron is now the largest e-scooter operator in the ANZ region with the majority fleet allocation in Queensland’s Brisbane, an exclusive permit to operate in Northern Territory’s Darwin, a license to operate in New Zealand’s Auckland and now soon to be launching in South Australia’s Adelaide this January!
Reporting directly into the City Manager, you would have the opportunity to spearhead the growth and proactively contribute to our Adelaide launch initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Performing basic administrative task of shift scheduling and manpower deployment planning
- Create daily goals & strategy for operations team to follow
- Training new Ops Staffs and conducting refresher training
- Ensuring that the Operations teams adhere to the Operations Standard Operating Procedures
- Managing the Ground Patrollers & Drivers in retrieving and returning scooters to the designated parking stations
- Ensuring the Operations teams perform quality control and basic maintenance on the scooters
- Ensuring the Operations teams perform timely deployment of the mobility devices at designated stations to support consumer demand
- Ensuring the Operations team’s timely pick up of assigned scooters from scooter consolidation areas
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Any mobility/logistics/transportation experience is advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Passionate about delivering a seamless customer experience
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and have the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our story, we want you!