Safety is at the heart of everything we do. We have partnered with Sutton Special Risk to give our riders an added peace of mind when riding with Neuron. This insurance provides personal accident cover, offering added protection to Neuron riders across Canada.
Neuron has arranged insurance for your protection:
- There is no cost for this insurance, it is provided by Neuron
- This insurance is underwritten by certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s and administered by Sutton Special Risk Inc., a Coverholder of certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s
1. Benefits Summary
2. How to make a Claim
3. Policy Warnings and General Exclusions
Please take careful note of the following important policy warnings and exclusions that apply to this ride insurance.
- Written notice must be given to Sutton within 30 days of the accident, and written proof must be submitted within 90 days of the date a claim arises.
- Benefits are reduced by any amount paid or payable under any other policy providing similar reimbursement expense benefits. The claim would need to be submitted to the other insurer first and once reimbursement is made, Sutton would require a copy of their explanation of benefit to show what was covered and reimbursed.
In addition to the above warnings, please note that no cover will be provided under the policy if:
- the rider fails to wear a helmet while riding
- the rider is under 16 years of age or is aged 70 years or over (however please note that Neuron’s Terms of Service and Riding Rules may require a different minimum age in your location)
- the rider is under the influence of alcohol while riding (with blood alcohol content over the proscribed legal limit) or under the influence of any other drug (unless taken as prescribed and as advised by a doctor or specialist)
- the loss results from an accident or incident caused by riding in breach of any specific local restrictions or in breach of Neuron’s Terms of Service or Riding Rules.