Safety is at the heart of everything we do. We have partnered with leading insurer Agile in Australia to give our riders an added piece of mind when riding with Neuron. This industry- leading insurance includes both personal accident and third-party liability cover, offering added protection to both Neuron riders and the broader community.
Neuron has arranged insurance for your protection:
- There is no cost for this insurance, it is provided by Neuron
- This insurance is underwritten by certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s and administered by Agile Underwriting Services Pty Ltd, a Coverholder of certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s
1. Certificate of Currency
2. Policy Wording
3. How to make a Claim
4. How to make a Complaint
5. Privacy Statement
Please take careful note of the important exclusions that apply to this ride insurance. You should refer to the applicable Policy Wording (see point 2 above) for full details of these exclusions. They include importantly that no cover will be provided under the policy if:
- the rider fails to wear a helmet while riding
- the rider is under 16 years of age or is aged 75 years or over (please note Neuron’s Terms of Service require that all riders be at least 18 years old)
- the rider is under the influence of alcohol while riding (with blood alcohol content over the proscribed legal limit) or under the influence of any other drug (unless taken as prescribed and as advised by a doctor or specialist)
- if the loss results from an accident or incident caused by riding in breach of any specific local restrictions or in breach of Neuron’s Terms of Service or Riding Rules.